We are a group of Marine/Offshore Engineers, Naval Architects and other specialists with professional experience gained during many years of practice, also industrial practice (mainly in ship design offices and shipyards). Focus of our activity is on marine and offshore sector but we can also offer consulting and analysis services in other industrial areas, e.g. railway transport.
We deliver CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) services, mainly in the field of numerical analysis of structures and simulation of different mechanical systems. So, our domain is even the most comprehensive and complex application of FEM (Finite Element Method) and other numerical methods of CAE, like CFD simulations (Computational Fluid Dynamics).
Hence, we can provide efficient computational analysis support of designing process as well as construction and operation phases, in accordance with applicable rules / regulations and technical state of the art.
Our services cover different phases of project development:
• Feasibility studies
• Conceptual design
• Basic design
• Construction execution
• Refit and conversion design
• Lifetime extension
We offer numerical analyses of structures and other complex mechanical systems, including all kinds of internal/external loads (operational and environmental):
• Strength of structures
• Ultimate strength of structures
• Fatigue strength of structures
• Optimization of structural designs
• Vibration of structures
• Vibration of machinery, equipment and hull appendages
• High speed dynamics – structural impact problems, crash
• High speed dynamics – shock response analysis
• Earthquake response analysis
• Environmental loads and responses – fixed structures
• Environmental loads and responses – floating structures
• Special hydrodynamic problems – CFD simulations
We cooperate with